Communications Peer Learning Network
Wednesday, January 29, 2020
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
5202 Eastpark Blvd, Ste 109, Madison, WI 53718
*$25 REGISTRATION FEE REQUIRED*
Hotel Reservations: We do not have a block of rooms reserved. We do have group rates with these 2 hotels.
- Staybridge Suites Madison - Mention WPHCA - Wisconsin Primary Health Care Association, $110 - 608-241-2300
- LaQuinta - Mention promo code - WPHCA1 - $85 - 608-245-0123
- Strengthen relationships between Health Center staff.
- Gain strategic ideas and tactical skills to use on the job.
- Share ideas with your colleagues on best practices and strategies regarding marketing and communications at community health centers.
9:30 – 10:00 AM Breakfast, Welcome and Introductions
- Welcome and Agenda Overview
- Name, Role, Health Center
10:00 – 11:00 AM Member Survey Results and Discussion
- Are there any results that came up we would like to further discuss?
- What do we want to do with this information?
11:00 – 11:05 AM Break
11:05 – 12:00 PM Health Center Presentation and Discussion
- (Presentation and Presenter TBD)
12:00 – 12:45 PM Lunch and Break
12:45 – 1:45 PM Show and Tell??
- Bring your latest project, health center print materials, etc. to share with the group??
- Small group discussion??
1:45 – 2:15 PM WPHCA CHC Data Presentation
2:15 – 3:15 PM Group Discussion
- Group Feedback
3:15 – 3:30 PM Wrap-Up, Next Steps and Adjourn
Registered participants may substitute another participant at no charge up to the day of the conference. Please inform WPHCA staff Lindsey Hess (email@example.com) of the substitution as soon as possible to coordinate meals and participant materials. Participants may cancel at no charge up to 7 days before the event begins. No refunds are available for cancellations 6 days or fewer before the event begins.