Oral Health PLN Face-to-Face Meeting
November 6, 2019
5202 Eastpark Blvd, Suite 109
Madison, WI 53718
Registration Fee: $25
Hotel Reservations: We do not have a block of rooms reserved for the Oral Health PLN, but we do have group rates with these 2 hotels:
- Staybridge Suites Madison - Mention WPHCA - Wisconsin Primary Health Care Association, $110 - 608-241-2300
- LaQuinta - Mention promo code - WPHCA1 - $85 - 608-245-0123
- Leverage the collective knowledge of the group to accelerate Health Center work related to improving the quality of Health Center
- Strengthen relationships/networks among Health Center staff
- Gain strategic ideas and tactical skills to use on the job
10:00 am – 10:20 am Welcome & Introductions
• Please take a moment to jot down on a post-it note, what you would like to get out of today and questions for your colleagues (one idea per post-it note).
• Round table of introductions: Name, Title, Health Center, share your post-it note thoughts/questions
10:20 am - 11:00 am Mentor for a Moment
• Provide an opportunity to discuss strategies for dental program success with your peers.
11:00 am - 11:30 am Behavioral Health and Oral Health Integration Kysa Stocking, Program Manager, WPHCA Molly Jones, Health Information and Quality Manger, WPHCA
11:30 am – 12:00 pm NNOHA Workforce and Staffing Survey Results
Tena Springer, Dental Division Administrator, Family Health Center of Marshfield
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Lunch
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm PDSA/A3 Workshop – Managing Broken Appointments
Kay Brewer, Performance Improvement Director, WPHCA
4:00 pm – 4:15 pm Wrap-up and Evaluations
Registered participants may substitute another participant at no charge up to the day of the conference. Please inform WPHCA staff Lindsey Hess (email@example.com) of the substitution as soon as possible to coordinate meals and participant materials. Participants may cancel at no charge up to 7 days before the event begins. No refunds are available for cancellations 6 days or fewer before the event begins.