Quarterly - May Advocacy Leaders Peer Learning Network face-to-face meeting
Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Community Health Systems, Inc.
74 Eclipse Center
Beloit, Wisconsin 53511
T. R. Williams
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Advocacy Leaders Peer Learning Network Face-to-Face
Beloit Community Clinic
74 Eclipse Center, Beloit, WI 53511
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Registration Fee $25
- Meet T.R.
- Networking amongst advocacy leaders
Welcome & Introductions
- T.R. to facilitate, but all to participate
- This is a practice that allows the group to commit to creating a culture of active listening and respect.
Group Norms & Expectations
- How will this group operate when meeting? (in person and over the phone)
- What terms or understandings need to be defined in this operation?
- What can we agree on?
The Elephant in the Rom: THE CLIFF | After-Action Report
- What went well
- Opportunities for growth?
- "I've been wanting to say..."
- Looking forward (next 14 months)
- Creating a culture of Advocacy at your CHC
- Advocacy in an Election Year
- Talking to your elected official...effectively
- Crafting a bi-partisan narrative
- Relationship Building
Lunch & "Human Bingo"
So, Then What?
- Next Steps
- Share Policy Updates (Lisa Olson)
- WPHCA Board Policy & Strategy Committee
- Road mapping "Summer Action Plan, National Health Center Week, Next Face-to-Face Meeting - group poll)
- Next Advocacy Leaders PLN Meeting: Conference Call on 6/12/18 at 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Meeting Evaluation Form
Registered participants may substitute another participant at no charge up to the day of the conference. Please inform WPHCA staff (email@example.com) of the substitution as soon as possible to coordinate meals and participant materials. Participants may cancel at no charge up to 7 days before the event begins. No refunds are available for cancellations 6 days or fewer before the event begins.