April 2018 Team Work Series: Clinical Integration
April 18-19, 2018
Hilton Garden Inn
2101 North Mountain Road, Wausau, WI 54401
Hotel: Book your sleeping room at the Hilton Garden Inn for $129 a night. Call 715-298-5775 and ask for the block of rooms under Wisconsin Primary Health Care Association. The cut-off date for sleeping rooms is April 2nd.
In July 2017, WPHCA convened a Team Work/Senior Leader Strategy Retreat with a focus on whole Health Center Integration. Leadership teams developed a shared understanding of whole Health Center integration and worked together to assess the current state of integration, identify a desired state, and develop action plans to outline steps to progress toward the desired state. In April 2018, WPHCA will convene clinical and operational leaders to engage in a subsequent discussion and continue to build forward progress.
Overall Meeting Objectives:
1. Discover connections with other Health Center clinical leaders
2. Discuss how to integrate clinical care coordination across service lines at the Health Center
3. Describe operational structures and tools to support clinical care coordination, including staffing, HIT resources, and workflows
4. Identify next steps that Health Center teams can take to advance integration and clinical care coordination
5. Discuss models for sustainability of clinical care coordination
Wednesday, April 18, 2018: Setting the Stage & Determining the Current State
4:00 – 6:20 Interdisciplinary Clinical Integration Discussions
6:20 – 6:30 Wrap Up & Next Steps
6:30 - 7:30 Hors d’oeuvres & Networking
Thursday, April 19, 2018: Determining Where We Want to Be & First Next Steps
7:45 – 8:30 Breakfast
8:30 – 1:45 [NOTE: WPHCA Board Meeting happening concurrently]
8:30 – 10:30 Cohort Networking
- Medical Directors/Medical Networking Group
- Behavioral Health Directors/Behavioral Health Networking Group
- Dental Directors/Dental Networking Group
- Operations Directors/Operations Networking Group
10:30-12:00 Interdisciplinary Clinical Integration Discussions
12:00 – 12:30 Networking Lunch
12:30 – 1:00 First Next Steps
- CHCs identify clear next steps to move towards their vision for integration.
1:00 – 1:45 WPHCA Board and Team Next Steps
- The WPHCA Board will join their CHC teams in continuing to identify clear next steps to move towards their vision for integration.
1:45 – 2:00 Closing, Evaluation & Next Steps
- CHCs share their next steps
- Discussion on how WPHCA can support the next steps the CHCs have identified
Registered participants may substitute another participant at no charge up to the day of the conference. Please inform WPHCA staff (email@example.com) of the substitution as soon as possible to coordinate meals and participant materials. Participants may cancel at no charge up to 7 days before the event begins. No refunds are available for cancellations 6 days or fewer before the event begins.