Health Centers Provide:
- Checkups when you're well
- Treatment when you're sick
- Complete care when you're pregnant
- Immunizations and checkups for your children
- Dental care
- Prescription drugs for your family
- Mental health care if you need it
- Substance abuse care if you need it
Most Community Health Centers are open longer to be available to serve people who are not able to see a doctor during the day.
Financial counselors are available to work with you based on your needs and share the payment options available to you.
Community Health Centers provide translation services.
Some examples are:
Community Health Centers provide education for you and your family so that you can be a part of your healing process and prevent future illness.